Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hello and Welcome lovely ladies and Gents

My apologies for the barebones of the blog. Theres still so much work that needs to be done in regard to polishing up the layout but most importantly, getting content in here!
I'm slowly working on adding as much content as I can.

Among the following that I have in mind that I will be posting about within the next couple days are:

  • Developers and their different levels
  • Box Dyes vs Mixing your own portions (getting your own kit at sally's)
  • Achieving unnatural hair colors (yes from Asian hair :D)
  • fading your dye!
  • prepping your hair for a dye job
  • Swimmers and Chlorine! :O and why their color never works on them/why their color fades too quickly
  • tutorials on achieving _____ color
  • Japanese Brands vs US Brand Box Dyes
  • Wigs & Extensions and their care
  • ASIANS GUIDE TO GOING LADY GAGA BLONDE :O

1 comment: